What giving a gift is all about

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sharon Gill NYC: New Twists on Old Favorites



Have you discovered Sharon Gill NYC yet? I recently did, and the more I check out her site, the more I love what she's doing. Sharon has a new take on tunics, and she just came out with a line including vibrant colors for Spring 08! I'm picturing wearing her Algiers tunic in light morning on vacation, sipping my morning coffee, white sand squished in between my toes...

And dare I say it, I think her St Bart's dresses would look totally chic on bridesmaids for spring weddings or even for the bride at her rehearsal dinner.

The best part? Buying a Sharon Gill original also means supporting a great cause. A portion of her earnings benefits the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.

You can find out where to buy Sharon Gill designs here. Tunics and dresses run around $150. Pick one up for a friend or loved one and show them how "with it" you are! Or, if you're planning to gift a romantic vacation for your girlfriend/wife this Valentine's day, surprise her with a suitcase carrying one of these tunics and the airplane tickets/itinerary.

No comments: