What giving a gift is all about

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Etsy Highlights

Okay, I know this whole subject is kind of tired out, but I just wanted to highlight some great Etsy shops that caught my eye this morning. . .and besides, Esty really is one of the best sites around to get one-of-a-kind gifts in one-stop shopping, so why shouldn't I give a shout out every now and then?
This stationary is totally my style. The designers behind this shop really have an eye for detail and each card is like it's own piece of art. Personal favorites are the "I'm Sorry" card, the "Peek-a-boo Gnome" noteset (gnomes rock!), and the "Foxy Salutations" card (all pictured above).


Nothing's cooler than a crazy mustache - and these gals know it. If you've ever been envious of someone else's stache - they might be able to help you out. Oh, and they also have other cool stuff too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pearl & Marmalade is one of my favorite Etsy shops. They always make me laugh.