What giving a gift is all about

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Gift Debate: Milk Mumu: Appropriate or scary?




I think the Milk mumu ($27.99, found via IndieShopping) over at Etsy is a great concept - not only does it keep all of your bits from prying eyes, it eliminates any uncomfortableness that you or others might feel you while you are "taking care of business." I think this is an awesome idea and a lot of moms would be all over it...but do you think it would be appreciated as a gift (say, for a baby shower) or could it be interpreted by the giftee as the equivalent of you saying, "Keep your you know what's out of my face"? Also, how do you explain what it is to that person? Maybe it's the kind of gift that you should only give to yourself? I'm torn. Does anyone else have thoughts?


At any rate, Milk Mumu has lots of fabrics to choose from, and I think the idea is pure genius!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a new mommie, I would have loved one of these things for a shower gift! Although some explanation would have definitely been neccessary.