What giving a gift is all about

Monday, October 8, 2007

Going Mobile

Alexander Calder is one of my favorite sculptor/artists. My friend D doesn't get it, but I mean, c'mon, the guy INVENTED the mobile! Anyway, I think mobiles make great gifts, and with inspiration from Print & Pattern's post, here are some mobile favorites.



Hanging Peacocks at Mirror Mirrior (via Print & Pattern). Gift one for a cool new light pull or gift three and hang together (£8.00).



"Sheep" by Flensted, available at Konrads ($25.00). Help a sleepy neighbor visualize better.


"Monkey Tree" by Flensted, available at Konrads ($29.00). For an updated nursery.






"Rift" mobile, available at Adrift Mobiles ($248.00). Something about this mobile is very calming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love mobiles, but not sure where to hang. Any ideas?