What giving a gift is all about

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Gifted Book

While shopping in Anthropologie yesterday to find (a) a dress for my friend's upcoming wedding, and (b) a gift for her bachelorette party this weekend (yay! More on this later), I saw a book, "Gifted: 1,000 Gift Ideas for Everyone in Your Life." The author, Sarah Weidman, provides "personality types" such as "The Mommy-Any-Minute" and "The Gay Hooray" and lists gift ideas, plus online sites and descriptions of each product. Why didn't The Gift Giver think of this?! You can search inside the book at Amazon.com. It retails for $11.16---not bad for 1,000 ideas.

2 comments:

J. Habib said...

I'm so glad I saw your blog. I'm hopeless at giving gifts, and I'm not a huge fan of shopping. This is going to be a great book for me.

J. Habib said...
This comment has been removed by the author.