What giving a gift is all about

Monday, September 17, 2007

Ommmm....

If you haven't tried yoga, I highly recommend it. Before I took a class, I thought it was going to be filled with super-flexible people doing headstands and splits in mid-air, which just isn't the case. What I like about my class is that there are all levels, all abilities, all shapes, and all sizes. The only downside of yoga is the mat. Most are all the same (pink or red), and after traveling in the car and in and out of the gym, mine has developed a funky odor (according to my boyfriend). I guess it's time for a new mat, huh?

But enough about me. These yoga mats and cushions from Beinjoy are a nice change of pace from your average yoga mat. I especially like that the mats are embossed, so there is nothing to rub off or to make things slippery. Buy one for the yogi in your life! (Found via the Stylephile.)

No comments: