What giving a gift is all about

Friday, September 7, 2007

Welcome Home

W E L C O M_McElman_070718_3000 E
Is it just me, or does everyone seem to be buying and/or selling houses lately (myself included)? When I saw this over at How about orange (one of my favorite blogs) I instantly thought, "Housewarming gift!" This Welcome Sign comes from Spell with Flickr, an online tool where you can type in a word and receive a regeneration of the letters spelled out using photos from Flickr. Pretty cool, huh?

Just print out your word of choice (maybe even trying out different languages, like Benvenuto, Italian for "Welcome") on photo-quality paper, frame it, wrap it with a snazzy ribbom or bow, and voila! I think I might try it out this weekend. If I do, I'll be sure to post the results.

B E N laserV E N U fatblue t O

This would also work as a gift to someone using their name (as suggested via nested). I can think of a few new, hip mommies and teens who would really enjoy their own Photo-Letter Name Sign.

No comments: