What giving a gift is all about

Friday, September 21, 2007

Handmade Jewelry is a Girl's Best Friend

Handmade jewelry is more accessible to the average Internet shopper than ever, and I could not be more thrilled. Jewelry is obviously a great gift for multiple occasions. Here are some of my favorite homemade jewelry sites:



I love the wire-wrapping and simple stone creations. This jewelry has a little more weight to it, so it's perfect for fall.



Space Mermaid was one of the first handmade jewelry designers I saw on the net. The creations are simple, light, and magical. The packaging is also perfection!

Handmade Julz

These are design-your-own bracelets, necklaces, and rings. You pick they type of jewelery, the image, and the wire, and then Julz makes it and sends it to you. The results are great, and one-of-a-kind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Space Mermaid too!